~LIVE EDGE BLACK WALNUT ~
Beautiful live edge Walnut Charcuterie board, cutting/serving board and cheese board made from select woods that feature distinctive wood grains. All boards have been handcrafted by a local Woodworker in Amherstburg, Ontario, made from local Ontario wood. The black walnut with the blonde live edge gives each board a bold, rich character.
This Live Edge Black Walnut Charcuterie is finished with Mineral Oil and sealed with food grade wax to protect the wood from moisture.
Please note, all boards are all one of a kind and all individually handmade and due to the nature of the wood, it will vary slightly in wood color and shape.
Beautiful for your table to display food and they also make fantastic housewarming gifts. Enjoy bringing people together with great food, and I think you’ll be surprised how casual and easy it is to serve a charcuterie board.
DIMENSIONS: 26″ W x 7′ 5″ L
Care for Your Charcuterie Board ~ Use a damp cloth with soap and water, wipe down. (Do not immerse in water). Towel dry thoroughly. Use a cloth to apply food-grade mineral oil, hemp oil, or flax seed oil. (Oil regularly to protect the wood from moisture to prevent warping).
Custom orders available upon request. Email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Design Tips: One example but be creative, make your own..have fun with it..
How to arrange a charcuterie board
- Set on it with 3-4 small bowls of olive oil; add the dipping spices!
- Fill in the spaces with meats, cheeses, vegetables, crackers, figs, olives, and nuts.
- Don’t forget the diffent flavors of bruschetta.
- Baguette slices and crostini crackers!
- 1 jar Italian Olive Bruschetta
- 1 jar Italian Roasted Pepper Bruschett
- 1 jar Italian Garden Vegetable Bruschetta
- Red Wine Salami, sliced
- Black Pepper Dry Cured Sausage, sliced
- Italian Herb Dry Cured Sausage, sliced
- Sweet Casalingo Dry Cured Sausage, sliced
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Soft cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for dipping
- Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Seasoning Spices
- Garlic Pepper & Tomato Seasoning Spices
- Crostini Original (bread or crackers)
- Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Seasoning Spices
- Rosemary & Garlic Seasoning Spices
- Baguette Bread
- Veggies and miscellaneous crackers
- Figs, sliced
Prepare board with parchment paper if not food safe. You can also use beeswax and mineral oil to season the board.
Slice meats, and place on the board with cheeses.
Wash and dry fruits and vegetables; thinly slice.
Place small bowls on your board and fill with olives, nuts and bruschetta (or any other favorite dips).
Lay down 3-4 flatter small dishes and fill with olive oil; sprinkle with DeLallo Foods dipping spices.
Place meats, cheeses, sliced baguette and crackers around the board.
Lay fruits and vegetables around the board.
Fill in blank spots with salami pieces folded in quarters.